Essential Oil Studies
This program is offered to students, lecturer, researcher, and other participants throughout the world to participate in and study essential oils in the Department of Chemistry. This program will be held for one week, September 9-15, 2019 in Department of Chemistry, UII which is fully supported by the Laboratory of Center of Essential Oil Studies, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Islam Indonesia.
This program offers very interesting activities:
- Courses (the basics of essential oils, isolation techniques, analytical techniques)
- Experiments (the practice of isolating essential oils from several raw materials: fruit, flowers, and spices)
- Workshops (manufacture of essential oil derivative products; candles, soap, and other ingredients)
- Visits to the essential oil industry (museum and industry)
Facilities offered in this program:
- student dormitories,
- consumption during activities,
- transportation from the airport to the university.
Registrattion Deadline for International participant
August 9, 2019
Registration Deadline for Indonesian participant
August 30, 2019
The detail rundown can be downloaded at the attached link