The UII chemistry master program provides scholarships to prospective new students specifically for UII alumni. Scholarships are provided following the scheme through a 50% discount in tuition fees. The terms and conditions are:
- Prospective students are UII alumni
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00
- To be able to maintain the scholarship, students are expected to be able to maintain a minimum GPA of 3.50
- and are expected to be active in academic and non-academic activities.
- The scholarship is valid for 2 years or 4 semesters