The registration of new students for the Chemistry Master study program for the academic year 2020/2021 for March 2021 has been opened. The Chemistry Master Study Program offers the following 3 (three) concentrations:
- Development of Essential Oils and Derivative Products
- Materials for energy and the environment
- Development of natural materials for health and food
The registration requirements are as follows:
- Filling in the registration form can be done online (click the link below) or come directly to the Secretariat of the Master of Chemistry Study Program.
- Paying the Registration Fee of Rp. 300.000, – the registration fee is non-refundable (non-refundable) if prospective students decide not to proceed to the selection process.
- Submit 1 copy of the last diploma (legalized), namely the Bachelor’s diploma.
- Submit 1 sheet of copy of the score transcript (legalized).
- Submit 1 copy of an English proficiency certificate (CEPT / ITP / IBT / TOEIC / IELTS) from the official English language test provider.
- Submit 1 copy of the Academic Potential Test (TPA) certificate.
- Submit 2 sheets of 4 x 6 cm color photographs.
Get a special UII Alumni scholarship
COST OF EDUCATION
Tuition fees at PSMK UII:
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Rp 9.500.000,00||Rp 8.500.000,00||Rp 8.000.000,00||Rp 8.000.000,00|
Master of Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Universitas Islam Indonesia
Gedung Prof. Dr. H. Zanzawi Soejoeti, M.Sc.
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences UII Integrated Campus Jalan Kaliurang Km. 14.5 Yogyakarta 55584 Post Box 75
Drs. Allwar, Ph.D : 081392191896
Hakim : 087838733676APPLY