The Chemistry Study Programme (CSP) has made adaptive efforts to the Independent Learning-Independent Campus, MBKM policy by implementing the curriculum through the Field Work Practice-plus (PKL-plus) route with several partners such as LIPI, BATAN, and PT Aristek. This step is continued by reopening more opportunities through off-campus learning as part of the full implementation of the demands of the MBKM curriculum such as the thematic Village Building or Real Work Lecture (KKN) pathways, independent study/project paths and Undergraduate Thesis or research paths, but more efforts are needed during this pandemic.
In the preparation of this 2022 curriculum document, the CSP refers to the current laws and regulations. The laws and regulations referred to in the preparation of the 2022 curriculum document include the following:
- Law Number 3 of 2003 concerning the National Education System.
- Law Number 14 of 2005 concerning Teachers and Lecturers;
- Law Number 12 Year 2012 concerning Higher Education;
- Presidential Regulation Number 8 of 2012 concerning the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework;
- Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 73 Year 2013 concerning the Application of the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework in the field of Higher Education;
- Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 3 Year 2020 concerning National Standards for Higher Education;
- Decree of the Trustee of the Yayasan Badan Wakaf of the Islamic University of Indonesia Number VI / TAP / PBN / IX / 2017 concerning ratification of the Statute of the Islamic University of Indonesia in 2017;
- University Regulation Number 2 Year 2017 concerning the Process of Education and Learning in the Environment of Universitas Islam Indonesia;
- Rector’s Regulation number 11 year 2017 concerning Learning Outcomes of University Graduates and University Compulsory Courses and Rector’s Regulation number 7 year 2018.
- Rector’s Regulation number 12 year 2017 concerning Guidelines for the Preparation of Learning Planning Documents in the Environment of Universitas Islam Indonesia;
- Rector’s Regulation number 7 year 2018 concerning Amendments to Rector’s Regulation Number 11 year 2017 concerning Learning Outcomes of University Graduates and University Compulsory Courses.
- Rector’s Regulation Number 2 year 2019 concerning Guidelines for curriculum preparation of Universitas Islam Indonesia 2019;
- Rector’s Regulation Number 19-year 2020 concerning Learning Outside the Study Program within the Islamic University of Indonesia, as well as.
- Guidebook for the Preparation of the 2020 Higher Education Curriculum published by the Director General of Belmawa, Kemenristekdikti.