Personify Islamic chemists and excel in the application of knowledge in the field of (i) essential oils, (ii) advanced materials for energy and the environment, and (iii) natural products for food and health.
Personalize chemists who have morality (Islamic value: karimah), are innovative, creative, applicative, inspiring, and globally competitive, and are capable of synergizing education, research, community service, and reputable da’wah Islamiyah nationally and internationally.
1. Able to foster Islamic values as the foundation in daily life and society.
2. Have qualified chemical knowledge and skills.
3. Have a high work ethic, dedication, and commitment.
4. Have managerial ability and can work in teams.
5. Have the ability to continue study and follow the development of science and technology.
6. Capable of developing local advantages (local genius) to compete globally.
7. Have a spirit of entrepreneurship, be innovative, and be independent.
Chemistry Study Program
Department of Chemistry FMIPA UII
Kampus Terpadu UII
Gedung Prof. Zanzawi Soejoeti, Ph.D.
Jl. Kaliurang Km. 14,5 Sleman Yogyakarta Indonesia 55584
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: (0274) 895920 ext 3012
fax: (0274) 896439