Prior to graduation, students must pass the Final Judiciary with the following requirements:
1. Has passed the close of theory yudisium.
2. Have taken a minimum of 146 credits with the provision of 134 credits of compulsory courses and a minimum of 12 credits of elective courses.
3. Minimum GPA 2.50.
4. Submit a photocopy of the CEPT 422 test certificate.
5. Letter of proof of submission of thesis manuscript in the form of hard cover (1) which has been signed by all examiners and ratified by the Dean to Supervisor 1 and Supervisor 2, as well as the Faculty library.
6. Original certificate and 1 photocopy of Real Work Lecture (KKN) grades with a minimum value of C (please note that student GPA including Thesis and KKN must be 2.5).
7. Letter of proof of free loan from the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences library books and the Central Library.
8. Certificate of free laboratory administration inside and outside UII.
9. Letter of proof of free faculty financial administration.
10. Abstract (in English) and the digest accompanied by the title and signed by the supervisor.
11. The latest Study Result Card (KHS).
12. Letter of proof of submission of thesis manuscript in the form of CD to the library.
13. Submit a paper/summary of thesis (hard copy and CD) in the format of a scientific article with one space, a minimum of 10 pages that is legalized by the supervisor 1 and the supervisor 2.
The rules and format for writing are regulated in more detail in the Thesis Guidebook.