World Sustainable Chemistry Challenge 2019
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Universitas Islam Indonesia
- All teams are required to prepare a poster (A1 size), summarizing the proposed ideas.
- Design and content are up to the participants’ creativity — a minimum font of 22 for content text. Please also consider the background and font color for the convenience of the audience.
- Participants will have the opportunity to explain their ideas to the judges and guests using the prepared poster throughout the competition day.
- Poster Presentation Session: Each team will give a short presentation of their poster and innovation (about 3 minutes) to the judges, then the judges could give the questions (about 3 minutes) and mark their performance in the assessment sheet. We have a maximum time of 6 minutes for each team in the poster session.
- Posters printed by the contestants, we do not serve poster printing.
- Presentation topics are not allowed to be changed.
- Teams are allowed to improve the content from the Preliminary Round submissions, as long as the overall topic is not changed.
- Teams will be allocated 10 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for receiving questions from the judges.
- The file must be saved on a USB drive and brought to the registration desk.
- Name the file with your team name (e.g. Innovator_ID.pptx & copy of PDF file as backup). Technicians will assist presenters to preview their presentations on the computer at the Desk to make sure they will work properly.
- The use of models/prototypes/props to assist and enhance your presentation is allowed, but not compulsory.
- Presentation hall will contain the following basic equipment:
- Microphone, Laser pointer, and notebook computer.
- LCD projector.
- Judges’ desk.
- Timekeeper’s desk.
- Screen to display the file.
- Small space to display your models/prototypes/props (if any)
Note: Only 10 of the best teams from the poster presentation assessment will present the paper