Doctor., University of Kassel, German
Bachelor, Nuclear Technology, Gadjah Mada University
- Instrumental chemistry
- Advanced of Instrumental chemistry
- Instrumental chemistry
- Elucidation of Organic Inorganic Compounds
1. 2015-2017 Main Researcher-Responsible Research / Sub. Uskeg .:
Development of Nuclear Analysis Techniques (TAN) using Research Reactors and Neutron Generators (GN) to support mapping of air pollutant distribution around the PLTU area
2. 2010- 2014 Main Researcher-Responsible Research / Sub. Uskeg .:
Utilization of the Kartini Reactor for the development of Nuclear Analysis Techniques (TAN) for
Characterization of Air Pollutants in Indonesia
3. 2012 Principal Researcher-Incentives Program for Researchers and Engineers Capacity Building (PIPKPP 2012):
“Assessment of Air Pollutants Impact of Coal Burning around Paiton Probolinggo (East Java 2).”
4. 2011 Principal Researcher of Applied Research Incentive Program (PIPKPP 2011):
“Determination of U-235 Content in Rocks with Delayed Neutron Counting (DNC)”
5. 2000-2011 Main Researcher-Responsible Research / Sub. Uskeg .:
(Water Resource Management) and IWRM (Integrated Water Resource Management) for Karst Area, Gunung Kidul Regency, DIY. BATAN-Karlsruhe Instituet Technologie Univ. Karlsruhe, Baden
6. 2009 Researcher Member of Block Grant:
Use of γ Spectrometry for Food and Environmental Industry Samples; use of NAA, XRF in quality tests for the manufacture of in-house reference materials for Zircon Sand (Block Grant 2009).
7. 2005-2006 Main Researcher: at PROKASIH (Clean River Program) Code and Gajahwong rivers in the DIY-IAEA-BATAN Regional Government Cooperation Program (INS / 07/04 IAEA).
8. 2000-2003 Main Researcher:
Marine Radioecology IAEA-RAS 080 with reports on radioactivity of environmental samples, sedimentation rates and reporting of Harmful Algal Bloom species in PANTURA Jawa (Modeling of Water Quality & Validation Using Radiotracer Techniques) on IAEA-RAS 07/011.
9. 2003 Executor:
Training Course on Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Nuclear Analytical Techniques (RCA RAS 2/010 / IAEA, 2002), in the Regional Training Course on Internal Auditing, (RCA-IAEA).
10. 2002 Researchers:
Use of NAA and Radiometry γ in the AMDAL Pertamina UP IV Cilacap in collaboration with PSLH UNDIP.
11. 2002 Researchers:
The use of XRF in RUT VIII in collaboration with FMIPA UGM;
12. 1999/2000 Research Members:
The use of NAA in RUT VII (Tracing the Movement of Hg Kelumit Elements in the Coastal Water Environment) in collaboration with PSLH (Center for Environmental Studies) -UNDIP
13. 1996-1998 Main Researcher:
ZIBUVITA Program (Effect of Zn, Se levels in the blood / serum of pregnant women and toddlers on the health of pre and post-birth babies in the mountainous area of Purworejo Regency) in collaboration with BATAN-LPKGM, Faculty of Medicine UGM-UNICEF.