https://chemistry.uii.ac.id/master/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logo-desain22222-300x117.png 0 0 masterchemistryuii https://chemistry.uii.ac.id/master/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logo-desain22222-300x117.png masterchemistryuii2020-08-31 05:25:212020-11-19 04:00:51The Flow of Submission of KHS for Master of Chemistry Students 2020
The following is the process of submitting KHS for Master of Chemistry Students:
- Log in to your https://unisys.uii.ac.id account, and change your new password.
- Log in to https://gateway.uii.ac.id/ with an account that has previously reset the password.
- Then download KHS.
- After that, send to email: [email protected] to get the sign of the Head of Chemistry Master Study Program.
- Once signed, KHS will be sent to student email.
- Furthermore, students ask for a stamp of approval in the Academic section of FMIPA UII by sending an email to: [email protected] accompanied by KHS attachments.
- Students will get KHS which has been validated via email from the Academic Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences UII.